Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010!

Ok, if you ask me, NOTHING says "holiday cheer" better than seeing John McClane mow down a bunch of terrorists whilst sitting on your couch, half comatose, after you've stuffed about 16 lbs. of turkey and pumpkin pie into your arteries.

Make NO mistake,  Die Hard is THE perfect Thanksgiving/ pre-Christmas flick!  It all started when I watched it with a bunch of buddies for Thanksgiving close to 10 years ago in college and it's become a tradition ever since!
Yipee-ki-yay motherfuckers!
Want to get into the holiday mood?  Die Hard is IT, baby! Bonus points for  Run DMC's "Chrismas In Hollis" and ALAN FUCKING RICKMAN as Hans Gruber.  Oh yeah, and the action is pretty epic too.  ( I don't know about you, but I always end up giggling like a school girl when John McClane throws that computer down that elevator shaft.)

And did I mention that Alan Rickman is in this too?  Pass me another piece of apple pie.  It's about to get awesome in here..

Have a safe holiday season Geekshelf-ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment