Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Geekery!

Hey Geekshelfers!  I hope Santa was as good to you this year as he was to me.  For the first time in a LONG while, I got a chance to go home to visit my folks during the holidays (and New Year).  Ever since I've been married, I've often gone to my in-laws in Los Angeles but this year was a bit different. 

Anyway, I had a great time relaxing, watching movies, reading, playing boardgames and most importantly, spending some quality time with the ones I love.  Here's a couple of pictures of the geeky loot Santa gave me this year:
The special edition version

...And no Christmas would be complete without a boardgame!
A present for myself
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas guys and best wishes for the New Year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment